Publish consistent content in many languages and in all media
Products are becoming ever more complex and so are their descriptions. Complete documentation for a machine can easily run from 30,000 to 40,000 pages. In addition, quality requirements and costs are increasing and deadlines becoming tighter. Having technical documentation ready for delivery simultaneously with the product is essential for success (time to market).
- The solution for this is editing and content management systems that offer comprehensive support for the technical editor and provide integrated processes.
- Many of our projects are in the area of machine and plant manufacturing. Whether one needs a standard or an individual solution, SCHEMA ST4 can represent any documentation structure.
- SCHEMA ST4 is a user-friendly work platform for creating, managing, and generating complex product information. Different text variants and versions, as well as images and references, can be easily managed.
- SCHEMA ST4 supports translation management with wide-ranging functionalities: a filter lets the system select only untranslated content; interfaces with translation management systems allow for unified translation processes; an integrated solution provides support for authors writing content for translation.
- SCHEMA ST4 supports the established standards for plant and machine manufacturing. For example, preconfigured templates support the creation of documentation in accordance with ANSI-Z535.6.
- Efficient processes are guaranteed by the integration of SCHEMA ST4 with other systems. For example, by using the Documentation Production Center, a partner solution from SEAL Systems, creation of documentation is triggered directly from the SAP ERP system.
- The media-independent data format XML allows for easy data exchange and publication of content in various target formats.
Our XML editing and content management solutions address specific tasks and requirements for managing information in various industry sectors.
In the pharmaceutical industry, for example, security concerns make it essential to track changes to documents and content, whereas in engineering efficient translation management is a primary concern.
The flexibility of SCHEMA ST4 allows it to meet individual industry-specific requirements. SCHEMA ST4 is already in use in many industries: Machine and Plant Manufacturing, Pharma & Life Sciences, Medical Technology, Information Technology, Electronics, Automotive, Specialized Publishing, Aerospace and Defense.
SCHEMA ST4 offers an extensive range of functions that can be combined and customized specifically for each customer.
We offer expert systems for small and mid-size editing teams, as well as solutions for company-wide information logistics. Content is created and managed in media-independent, discrete information modules, which can then be assembled into new documentation projects.
SCHEMA's solutions are based on standardized software (SCHEMA ST4) and use state-of-the-art technology, incorporating all relevant standards. Working with technology partners and complementary integration partners, SCHEMA offers optimal solutions for vertical and horizontal integration of its systems into a company's IT landscape.