SCHEMA ST4 is a freely configurable editing and content management system that offers wide-ranging support for all tasks around information management. Even the most complex information and documentation projects can be efficiently realized with a SCHEMA ST4 solution.
The standardized software excels in its flexibility, creating an ideal basis for easy implementation of customer- and industry-specific requirements.
An overview of the central features:
- Easy creation of content with standard editors (Microsoft Word, Adobe FrameMaker, JustSystems XMetaL, among others)
- Clear presentation of information units in the form of tree or network structures
- Media-independent data storage of text and images in discrete information modules
- Reuse of existing content in future documentation projects, and output in different target media (print, internet, CD-ROM, online help)
- Full graphics management
- Translation filters to ensure only new or changed content is localized
- Configurable workflows that accompany the information process from capturing and creating, to proofing, releasing, and publishing
- Process safety guaranteed with the help of unified version and variants management and the resulting traceability of changes
- SCHEMA ST4 is implemented fully using Microsoft .NET technology and supports established media standards (audio, video, film XML, animation)
- Excellent performance, scalability and system stability (e.g. multiple servers for load balancing)
- Standardized interfaces with related systems, making it possible to integrate SCHEMA ST4 vertically and horizontally into a company's IT landscape