SCHEMA - Complex documents made easy!
SCHEMA GmbH was founded in 1995 in Nürnberg. Since then, we have continued to develop and strengthen our market position. Today, our enterprise is one of the leading providers of editing and content management systems. With a team of over 90 employees, we offer standardized software, consulting, and services for the professional management of information.
Complex documents made easy.
Well-known companies from various sectors (manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, publishing) are among our customers. Our software solutions are used in several areas, including technical documentation, marketing, training and services, and contract management.
When Are Documents "Complex"?
Complex documents are not created once and then archived, but are part of a life cycle process. This life cycle process is defined by one or more of the following requirements:
- Publication in more than one language
- Publication of more than one variant
- Publication in more than one format
- Over time, several versions of a document will be created and may be active simultaneously.
- The document undergoes quality assurance.
- The document is edited collaboratively by decentralized teams.
What Exactly Are Complex Documents?
Complex documents are created in many areas and industry sectors. A few examples:
- Manuals for manufacturing and medical devices
- Catalogues, data sheets, price lists
- Web sites, HTML productions, dynamic intranets
- Help systems and software documentation
- Package information for manufacturing and medical technology
- Patient information, packaging for pharma
- Specialized publishers information: XML productions
- Special applications: pilot handbooks, internal knowledge management
If any of the above challenges seem familiar, please contact us. Our solutions will enable you to easily manage your complex documents.